Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Well-Deserved Time-Off

A little over a month ago, I went on a stress-free and pleasurable vacation in the Philippines. Days before my vacation, I called my auto insurance provider and asked if I can put my auto insurance coverage on hold, since I will be out of the country for a month and will not be using my car. Here’s what Kristy, Allstate’s representative, told me “it’s possible to put your insurance on hold but you have to keep your Comprehensive coverage (in case something happens to my car, other than collision, while I am away). You also have to inform your lien-holder of your plan and get them in agreement as well.” 


In short, it’s at my lien-holder's discretion if my idea is doable (that’s a savings of $50 if I can persuade my lien-holder to agree)

Unfortunately, I got so thrilled by my upcoming vacation that I forgot to call my lien-holder (I guess I will never know the end result of that idea). Nevertheless, I do have some wonderfully taken photos to reminisce the blissful moments of my vacation. Check it out: 

SM Mall of Asia's GlobAmaze
The Manor Hotel at Camp John Hay
The Mansion House
A breathtaking view of Mines View Park
Burnham Park in Baguio
Ateneo de Manila University's Eliazo  Hall


 







a presentation of Traditional Korean clothing
outside view from Incheon International Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment