Monday, March 28, 2011

An Important Mail from Allstate

Yesterday afternoon, I was getting ready to shred a stack of mails (most of it I received when I was away on my vacation)… by chance, when I opened one of the envelopes, I glanced at the letter and realized that it is something important…a letter from my auto insurance provider.

 
It even says IMPORTANT on the envelope. I really should start reading my mails...lol

I have the bad habit of not reading my mails (because I get a lot of junk mail). Usually whenever I received mails, I just check the envelope (I must have missed this one) and if it is not from someone I am expecting I automatically put it in my to-be-shred pile. Fortunately, I read the letter before I place it in the shredder…if not my new quote for my auto premium will not be accurate (I do hope that they received it before the 20-day period ends...yay! that's in two days).

No comments:

Post a Comment